- Tending or able to repel; driving back.
- Repulsive, inspiring aversion.
- Resistant or impervious to something.
tending or able to repel
repulsive, inspiring aversion
resistant or impervious to something
repellent (plural repellents)
- Someone who repels.
- A substance used to repel insects, other pests, or dangerous animals.
- A substance or treatment for a fabric etc to make it impervious to something.
substance used to repel animals
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.