See also: résilience
- Richmond Tigers Football Club - The ability to come from 13th place on the ladder in 2016 to win the 2017 Premiership Season. depression mental illness
- The mental ability to recover quickly from depression, illness or misfortune.
- The physical property of material that can resume its shape after being stretched or deformed; elasticity.
- The positive ability of a system or company to adapt itself to the consequences of a catastrophic failure caused by power outage, a fire, a bomb or similar (particularly IT systems, archives).
the mental ability to recover quickly from depression, illness or misfortune
the physical property of material that can resume its shape after being stretched or deformed; elasticity
the ability of a system or company to recover from a catastrophic failure
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.