- (uncountable) The state or quality of being rich; richdom; wealth.
- (uncountable) The state of having many examples or cases; abundance; profusion.
- 2012, James Lambert, “Beyond Hobson-Jobson: A new lexicography for Indian English”, in World Englishes, page 297:
- By using the same classification system for all the dictionaries surveyed, it was possible to compare the lexical richness of each against the other.
- (ecology) The number of types in a community.
- (countable) The result or product of being rich.
state or quality of being rich
ecology: number of types