Audio (AU) (file)
- (intransitive) To move about on the ground while rotating and turning one's body.
- Pigs like to roll around in the mud.
- (intransitive) To be considered, without much coherence, in someone's mind.
- I'm going to write a book because I've got all these crazy ideas rolling around in my head.
- (intransitive, slang) To indulge in sexual intercourse (with).
- I know a girl who's fun to roll around with, but can't have a conversation.
- (intransitive, colloquial) To laugh very heartily.
- Synonym: roll about
- (intransitive) To become due and take place at a certain time.
- 2012 May 24, Nathan Rabin, “Film: Reviews: Men In Black 3”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Sequels to fish-out-of-water comedies make progressively less sense the longer a series continues. By the time Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles rolled around in 2001, 15 years after the first Crocodile Dundee became a surprise blockbuster, the title character had been given an awfully long time to grow acclimated to those kooky Americans