- simple past tense and past participle of screw up
screwed up (comparative more screwed up, superlative most screwed up)
- (of a piece of paper) Having been screwed into a ball.
- (idiomatic, vulgar) Morally reprehensible; clearly and grossly objectionable.
- Dude, that’s screwed up; you shouldn’t steal from kids.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Broken, damaged, inoperative or having only partial functioning, especially by inept handling.
- That's a really screwed up car.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Having psychological problems; being mentally distraught or damaged.
- She's been a really screwed up girl since her boyfriend left her.
- (damaged): jacked up, fucked up, messed up, wrecked; see also Thesaurus:deteriorated, Thesaurus:broken or Thesaurus:wounded
- (morally reprehensible): jacked up, messed up, fucked up, objectionable, reprehensible, twisted
- (in disarray): fucked up, messed up, off-kilter, unbuttoned