- Without feeling or consciousness; deprived of sensation
- Lacking meaning or purpose; without common sense
- Without consideration, awareness or sound judgement
bereft of feeling
bereft of consciousness
lacking meaning or purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- (deprived of sensation): ageusia, analgesia, anosmia, blind, deaf, hypoesthesia, numbness, paralysis