Blend of style + easy
steezy (comparative steezier, superlative steeziest)
- (slang) (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) Easily stylish; (marked by) exhibiting style with ease.
- 2000 January 24th, Brian Jackson, alt.skate-board (Google group): shoes, 8:00am
- Osiris- too steezy for my tastes, I don’t like the look their shoes have
- 2000 August 10th, Brian Jackson, alt.skate-board (Google group): interesting stuff i got to say that isnt really interesting, 7:00am
- That song is ok, I’m sort of bored with it now but its pretty cool when you first hear it, sort of cheezy (or steezy?).
- 2009 October 14th, Shift, Longboard-Atlanta (Google group): Beast Coast Longboarding 2010 Season, 1:12am
- Not to mention GA riders could compete with the best the East Coast has to offer; racing against the fastest and steeziest riders around.
- 2010 November 18th, daniel, UC Davis Alpine Ski and Snowboard Team (Google group): a little market research in regards to the sweatshirts, 6:48pm
- So basically I want to make sure as many people as possible get sweatshirts because (a) you’ll be the steeziest kid on your block / floor / chair lift and (b) its definitely and ego boost to see people wearing something you made.