- In a strong substantial manner; considerably.
- 2012 October 23, Leonhardt, David, “Standard of Living Is in the Shadows as Election Issue”, in New York Times, retrieved 24 October 2012:
- For the first time since the Great Depression, median family income has fallen substantially over an entire decade. Income grew slowly through most of the last decade, except at the top of the distribution, before falling sharply when the financial crisis began.
- To a great extent; in essence; essentially.
- Without material qualifications.
- (in a strong substantial manner): majorly, significantly, uberly
- (to a great extent): at heart, deep down; see also Thesaurus:fundamentally
- (without material qualifications):
in a strong substantial manner; considerably
to a great extent; in essence; essentially
without material qualifications