successive (not comparable)
- Coming one after the other in a series.
- They had won the title for five successive years.
- 2011 November 5, Phil Dawkes, “QPR 2 - 3 Man City”, in BBC Sport:
- Mancini's men were far from their best but dug in to earn a 10th win in 11 league games and an eighth successive victory in all competitions to maintain their five-point lead at the top of the table.
- Of, or relating to a succession; hereditary.
- a successive title; a successive empire
- (in a series): consecutive
in a series
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- successive in Charles du Fresne du Cange’s Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (augmented edition, 1883–1887)