- The principle of physics by which matter is drawn from one space into another because the pressure inside the second space is lower than the pressure in the first.
- The principle of physics by which one item is caused to adhere to another because the pressure in the space between the items is lower than the pressure outside that space.
- The process of creating an imbalance in pressure to draw matter from one place to another.
- (dentistry) A device for removing patients saliva during dental operations, saliva ejector.
- (informal) influence; "pull".
the process of creating an imbalance in pressure to draw matter from one place to another
- To create an imbalance in pressure between one space and another in order to draw matter between the spaces.
- To draw out the contents of a space.