Alternative forms edit
- sufficiencie (obsolete)
- (uncountable) The quality or condition of being sufficient.
- (countable) An adequate amount.
- 1916, Hilaire Belloc, A General Sketch of the European War: The second phase, page 388:
- But the Eastern front of the Allies was far more vulnerable. Russia could not begin to supply herself with a sufficiency of large guns and of heavy munitionment for them.
Derived terms edit
quality or condition of being sufficient
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.