Audio (US) (file)
swimsuit (plural swimsuits)
- A garment worn for swimming.
- Put on your swimsuit and let's go for a swim.
- A tight-fitting one-piece garment worn by women and girls.
- Jade refused to go swimming with her brother until he helped her find her favorite swimsuit.
- bathers (Australia)
- bathing suit
- budgie smugglers (Australia, slang)
- cossie (Australia)
- swimmers (Australia)
- swimming costume
- swimming trunks/swim trunks (the male bottom that resembles shorts)
- togs (Australia, Ireland, New Zealand)
garment worn for swimming
tight-fitting one-piece garment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked