synonymous (not comparable)
- (construed with with, narrower sense) having an identical meaning
- 2019 July 17, Talia Levin, “When Non-Jews Wield Anti-Semitism as Political Shield”, in GQ:
- Jews and Israel are not synonymous; nor is support for Palestine synonymous with anti-Semitism; nor is questioning the orthodoxy of the Republican party, which the majority of us do with relish, an insult to Jewry.
- (construed with with, broader sense) having a similar meaning
- (construed with with) of, or being a synonym
- (genetics, of a SNP) Such that both its forms yield the same sequenced protein.
having an identical meaning
having a similar meaning
of, or being a synonym