telebriefing (plural telebriefings)
- A briefing given by means of telecommunications technology.
- 2005, Linda Young Landesman, Public Health Management of Disasters: The Practice Guide, page 147:
- Federal ECS have been used to respond to public inquiries, media telebriefings, press releases and interviews, and daily web-based updates.
- 2011, Regina E. Lundgren, Andrea H. McMakin, Risk Communication
- When considering a telebriefing, plan accordingly for capacity. The CDC, for example, pays for 100 phone lines to handle the deluge of callers during and after each telebriefing.