trainbearer (plural trainbearers)
- One who holds up a train, as of a robe.
- Either of two species of long-tailed hummingbirds in the genus Lesbia, found in tropical South America.
- Lesbia (bird) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Lesbia on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Lesbia (Trochilidae) on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for trainbearer in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)