See also: tripé
- The lining of the large stomach of ruminating animals, when prepared for food.
- The entrails; hence, humorously or in contempt, the belly; -- generally used in the plural.
- (chiefly plural) Something disparaged as valueless, especially written works and popular entertainment (movies, television).
stomach lining of animal for food
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- (food): chitterlings
- (pejorative) That (what has just been said) is untrue.