- The lining of the large stomach of ruminating animals, when prepared for food.
- The entrails; hence, humorously or in contempt, the belly; -- generally used in the plural.
- Something disparaged as valueless, especially written works and popular entertainment (movies, television).
- (single-word sentence, pejorative) that is untrue (sense 3 used with reference to sense 1, the thing being perceived as malodorous)
- (food): chitterlings
stomach lining of animal for food
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked