- (rare) Marked by truth; actual; truthful
1922, Harry Franklin Harrington, Writing for Print, page 119:
- You lose regard for the truthsome fact / And 'scape the provisions of the Volstead Act.
- 2000, Andrew Hodgkiss, From Lesion to Metaphor:
- Hallucinations of the insane involve loss of insight while in 'visions' insight is maintained while the sensory phenomena remain just as vivid and 'truthsome'.
- 2002, "Heart of Gold", Firefly episode,
- Inara, I ain't looking for anything from you. I'm just feeling kind of truthsome right now.
- 2003, J. B. Miller, The Satanic Nurses:
- He would see himself the image of the ageless one as, athwart and abrazened, the tally-caster coast of crimson breeze bespoke its truthsome squeal.