tsarevna (plural tsarevnas)
- The daughter of a tsar.
- 1967, Leo Wiener, Anthology of Russian Literature from the Earliest Period to the Present Time, volume 1, page 138:
- The Tsaréviches and Tsarévnas have each separate apartments and servants to look after them.
- 2004, Evgeniĭ Viktorovich Anisimov, Five Empresses: Court Life in Eighteenth-Century Russia, page 186:
- And a long line of bridegrooms courted the tsarevna one after another: […] Perhaps the fastidious tsarevna might even have found some of the bridegrooms to her liking.
- 2010, Yelena Mazour-Matusevich, Alexandra S. Korros, Aron I͡Akovlevich Gurevich, Saluting Aron Gurevich: Essays in History, Literature and Other Related Subjects, page 120,
- There he became acquainted with maids in service to Ekaterina Alekseevna, Peter the Great's half-sister, and through them, he gained the tsarevna’s favor.