- Not having religious faith.
- Not keeping good faith; disloyal; not faithful.
- Not honest or upright.
- Negligent or imperfect.
- The painting was an unfaithful rendering of its subject.
- (translation studies) Not faithfully rendering the meaning of the source language; incorrect.
not having religious faith
not keeping good faith; disloyal; not faithful
not honest or upright
of a translation: incorrect
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.