- The quality or condition of being urgent.
- the urgency of a demand
- 2011 September 24, David Ornstein, “Arsenal 3 - 0 Bolton”, in BBC Sport:
- Arsenal lacked urgency and inspiration until shortly before half-time, Wheater's block denying Van Persie from close range before Walcott drilled wide.
- Insistence, pressure, urge.
- I have this sudden urgency to use the toilet.
- (medicine) A sudden and compelling need to urinate that is difficult to defer, associated with conditions such as urinary tract infections and overactive bladder.
quality or condition of being urgent