Audio (AU) (file)
- A tool, such as a cane, used to ease pressure on the legs, and to aid stability, when walking.
- 1907, Robert William Chambers, “His Own People”, in The Younger Set, New York, N.Y.: D. Appleton & Company, OCLC 24962326, page 6:
- It was flood-tide along Fifth Avenue; motor, brougham, and victoria swept by on the glittering current; pretty women glanced out from limousine and tonneau; young men of his own type, silk-hatted, frock-coated, the crooks of their walking sticks tucked up under their left arms, passed on the Park side.
- A stick insect (order Phasmida).
- (card games, slang) A playing card with the rank of seven.
insect — see stick insect