wrangler (plural wranglers)
- Someone who wrangles or corrals.
- A cowboy who takes care of saddle horses.
- A cowboy who takes care of tourists.
- An animal handler or trainer.
- (Britain, education, Cambridge University) A student who has completed the third year of the mathematical tripos with first-class honours.
- (US, education, New England, derogatory) A special education teacher.
In the Cambridge sense, the student taking the first place in the class is the senior wrangler, the second is the second wrangler, and so on.