- (US, nonstandard, rare) Yourselves.
- 1958, National Speleological Society, NSS News, page 65:
- Thus, the list is Bill Varnedoe (NSS 3160) Field Trip Coordinator
tailored both for the “do-it-y’allselves” cavers and for the convention field-trippers.
- 1980, Samuel Wheat, Melting Pot: A Novel, page 137:
- “Oh, yeah, I’ll do that. And y’all take care of y’allselves. —And write me.”
- 1996: James Earl Hardy, 2 nd Time Around, p104
- I know both of y’all better than y’all know y’allselves.
- 2005, J. C. Arlington, A Red Horse Rode Out, page 17:
- Y’all worms call y’allselves soldiers? Y’all still wet behind the ears from being coddled by your mamas!