- (Hanoi) IPA(key): /ɗaŋ˧˧ ki˧˥/
- (Vinh, Thanh Chương) IPA(key): /ɗaŋ˧˥ ki˩˩/
- (Hà Tĩnh) IPA(key): /ɗaŋ˧˥˧ kḭ˩˧/
- (Hue) IPA(key): /ɗaŋ˧˥ kḭ˩˧/
- (Ho Chi Minh City) IPA(key): /ɗaŋ˧˧ ki˧˥/
The word đăng ký may have negative connotations among some Overseas Vietnamese communities, being associated with reeducation camp registration drives following the Vietnam War. An alternative is ghi danh.
- ^ Pratt, Timothy, "More Asian Immigrants Are Finding Ballots in Their Native Tongue", The New York Times, The New York Times Company, 2012-10-18. Retrieved on 2013-10-08.
Read in another language
This page is available in 6 languages