Last modified on 7 June 2012, at 09:39
↑Jump back a section
|simpl. and trad.|
Literally the "cross" (the vagina) of a cow. 牛叉 is an alternative form of 牛逼 ("cow's cunt"), a phrase which was possibly influenced by the expression 吹牛皮 (chuī niú pí) which means "to brag".
牛叉 (traditional and simplified, Pinyin niúchā)
- (slang) fucking awesome
- 他小說寫的太牛叉了。 (trad.)
- 他小说写的太牛叉了。 (simp.)
- The novels he writes are fucking awesome.
- 哥們兒，別傻說，美國比英國牛叉，美國是超級大國！ (trad.)
- 哥们儿，别傻说，美国比英国牛叉，美国是超级大国！ (simp.)
- Dude, don't talk shit. America's heaps stronger than Britain - U.S.A. is the superpower!
- 這輛摩托車真牛叉，載了3個人還開這麼快。 (trad.)
- 这辆摩托车真牛叉，载了3个人还开这么快。 (simp.)
- This motorbike's frigging awesome. Even with three people it still goes pretty fast.
- "牛逼" (in Mandarin/English), Nciku. URL accessed on 2009-06-20.
- Mandarin_slang on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Mandarin_slang