See also: Category:Greek language
» All languages » Ancient Greek language
This is the main category of the Ancient Greek language.
Information about Ancient Greek:
|Canonical name||Ancient Greek|
- Category:Ancient Greek lemmas: Ancient Greek lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:grc:All topics: Ancient Greek terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ancient Greek appendices: Pages containing additional information about Ancient Greek.
- Category:Ancient Greek names: Ancient Greek words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Ancient Greek phrases: Ancient Greek groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Ancient Greek): Ancient Greek entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Ancient Greek symbols: Ancient Greek written signs.
- Category:Ancient Greek templates: Ancient Greek templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ancient Greek terms by etymology: Ancient Greek terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ancient Greek terms by usage: Ancient Greek terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ancient Greek: Categories with terms derived from Ancient Greek in various specific languages.
- Category:Ancient Greek terms needing attention: Ancient Greek terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User grc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ancient Greek.
|Top – Α Β Γ Δ Ε (Ϝ) Ζ Η Θ Ι Κ Λ Μ Ν Ξ Ο Π (Ϙ) Ρ Σ Τ Υ ΦΧ Ψ Ω (Ϡ)|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.