Category:English noun forms

» English language » Parts of speech » Nouns » Noun forms

English nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.[edit]

Crystal Clear filesystem trashcan full.png This category has been nominated for deletion(+)
Please see that page for discussion and justifications. Feel free to edit this category as normal, though do not remove the {{rfd}} until the debate has finished.

This category currently contains no pages.

Last modified on 20 April 2014, at 19:02