See also: Appendix:English pronunciation, Category:Old English language, and Category:Middle English language
» All languages » English language
This is the main category of the English language.
Information about English:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:English lemmas: English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:en:All topics: English terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:English appendices: Pages containing additional information about English.
- Category:English names: English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:English phrases: English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional English: English terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (English): English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:English rhymes: Lists of English words by their rhymes.
- Category:English symbols: English written signs.
- Category:English templates: English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:English terms by etymology: English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:English terms by usage: English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from English: Categories with terms derived from English in various specific languages.
- Category:English terms needing attention: English terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User en: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in English.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 62 subcategories, out of 62 total.