All terms in English should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:English.
Please see Wiktionary:About English for considerations about English entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry English.
- Category:en:All topics: English words categorized by subject.
- Category:English morphemes: Morphemes used to form English words.
- Category:English combining forms: Forms of words used to form English words
- Category:English parts of speech: English terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:English phrases: English groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:English lexicons: English words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional English: English words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:English names: English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:English etymologies: English terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from English: Words derived from English in various languages.
- Category:English symbols: English characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:English rhymes: Lists of English words by rhymes.
- Category:English citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific English terms.
- Category:English appendices: Miscellaneous information about English language.
- Category:Requests (English): English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User en: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in English.
- Category:English templates: English templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 77 subcategories, out of 77 total.
Pages in category "English language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 114 languages