» All languages » Estonian language
This is the main category of the Estonian language.
Information about Estonian:
- Category:Estonian lemmas: Estonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:et:All topics: Estonian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Estonian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Estonian.
- Category:Estonian entry maintenance: Estonian entries, or entries in other languages containing Estonian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Estonian names: Estonian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Estonian phrases: Estonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Estonian symbols: Estonian written signs.
- Category:Estonian templates: Estonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Estonian terms by etymology: Estonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Estonian terms by usage: Estonian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Estonian: Categories with terms derived from Estonian in various specific languages.
- Category:User et: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Estonian.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Šš ŽŽ Tt Uu Vv Ww Õõ Ää Öö Üü Xx Yy|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.