Terms in Finnish that originate from Indo-European languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Finnish terms derived from Anatolian languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Balto-Slavic languages (3 c, 4 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Germanic languages (5 c, 199 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Hellenic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Proto-Indo-European (0 c, 40 e)