Terms in Finnish that originate from North Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Finnish terms derived from Danish (0 c, 13 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Icelandic (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Norwegian (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Proto-Norse (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Swedish (0 c, 621 e)