Terms in Latin that originate from Indo-European languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Latin terms derived from Balto-Slavic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Celtic languages (5 c, 13 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Dacian (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Germanic languages (4 c, 14 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Hellenic languages (4 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Latin terms derived from Indo-European languages"
This category contains only the following page.