All terms in Lojban should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Lojban.
Please see Wiktionary:About Lojban for considerations about Lojban entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Lojban.
- Category:Lojban lemmas: Lojban lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lojban phrases: Lojban groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lojban symbols: Lojban characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Lojban terms by usage: Lojban terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Lojban terms by etymology: Lojban terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Lojban: Categories with terms derived from Lojban in various specific languages.
- Category:jbo:All topics: Lojban words categorized by subject.
- Category:Lojban appendices: Miscellaneous information about Lojban language.
- Category:Requests (Lojban): Lojban entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User jbo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lojban.
- Category:Lojban templates: Lojban templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.