All terms in Macedonian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Macedonian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Macedonian.
- Category:mk:All topics: Macedonian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Macedonian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Macedonian words.
- Category:Macedonian parts of speech: Macedonian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Macedonian phrases: Macedonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Macedonian lexicons: Macedonian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Macedonian etymologies: Macedonian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Macedonian: Words derived from Macedonian in various languages.
- Category:Macedonian symbols: Macedonian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Macedonian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Macedonian language.
- Category:Requests (Macedonian): Macedonian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User mk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Macedonian.
- Category:Macedonian templates: Macedonian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.