All terms in Old Irish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Irish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old Irish for considerations about Old Irish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Irish.
- Category:Old Irish lemmas: Old Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Irish terms by usage: Old Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Old Irish terms by etymology: Old Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Irish: Categories with terms derived from Old Irish in various specific languages.
- Category:sga:All topics: Old Irish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old Irish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old Irish language.
- Category:Requests (Old Irish): Old Irish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sga: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Irish.
- Category:Old Irish templates: Old Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.