This is the main category of the Sanskrit language, represented in Wiktionary by the code sa. It is a member of the Indo-Aryan family and written in Devanagari, Bengali, Brahmi, Kharoshthi, Kannada, Latin, Malayalam, Sharada, Sinhalese scripts.[edit details]
All terms in Sanskrit should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Sanskrit.
Please see Wiktionary:About Sanskrit for considerations about Sanskrit entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Sanskrit.
- Category:sa:All topics: Sanskrit words categorized by subject.
- Category:Sanskrit morphemes: Morphemes used to form Sanskrit words.
- Category:Sanskrit parts of speech: Sanskrit terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sanskrit lexicons: Sanskrit words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Sanskrit symbols: Sanskrit characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Sanskrit appendices: Miscellaneous information about Sanskrit language.
- Category:Requests (Sanskrit): Sanskrit entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sanskrit.
- Category:Sanskrit templates: Sanskrit templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.