This category contains Slovak nouns: Slovak words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Slovak noun forms: Slovak nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovak uncountable nouns: Slovak nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Slovak masculine nouns: Slovak nouns that display grammatical relations associated to male beings.
- Category:Slovak feminine nouns: Slovak nouns that display grammatical relations associated to female beings.
- Category:Slovak neuter nouns: Slovak nouns that display grammatical relations neither associated to male nor female beings.
- Category:Slovak proper nouns: Slovak nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Slovak nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 961 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Read in another language
This page is available in 41 languages
- Norsk bokmål
- Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
- Tiếng Việt