All terms in Swahili should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Swahili.
Please see Wiktionary:About Swahili for considerations about Swahili entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Swahili.
- Category:Swahili lemmas: Swahili lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Swahili phrases: Swahili groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Swahili terms by usage: Swahili terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Swahili names: Swahili words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Swahili terms by etymology: Swahili terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Swahili: Categories with terms derived from Swahili in various specific languages.
- Category:sw:All topics: Swahili words categorized by subject.
- Category:Swahili appendices: Miscellaneous information about Swahili language.
- Category:Requests (Swahili): Swahili entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swahili.
- Category:Swahili templates: Swahili templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.