» All languages » Swahili language
This is the main category of the Swahili language.
Information about Swahili:
- Category:Swahili lemmas: Swahili lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sw:All topics: Swahili terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Swahili appendices: Pages containing additional information about Swahili.
- Category:Swahili entry maintenance: Swahili entries, or entries in other languages containing Swahili terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Swahili names: Swahili terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Swahili phrases: Swahili groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Swahili templates: Swahili templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Swahili terms by etymology: Swahili terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Swahili terms by usage: Swahili terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Swahili: Categories with terms derived from Swahili in various specific languages.
- Category:User sw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swahili.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Swahili lemmas (11 c, 756 e)
- ► Swahili entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Kenyan Swahili (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swahili modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swahili phrases (1 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Swahili language"
This category contains only the following page.