All terms in Tagalog should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Tagalog.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Tagalog.
- Category:tl:All topics: Tagalog words categorized by subject.
- Category:Tagalog morphemes: Morphemes used to form Tagalog words.
- Category:Tagalog parts of speech: Tagalog terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tagalog phrases: Tagalog groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Tagalog lexicons: Tagalog words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Tagalog names: Tagalog words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Tagalog etymologies: Tagalog terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Tagalog: Words derived from Tagalog in various languages.
- Category:Tagalog symbols: Tagalog characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Tagalog citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Tagalog terms.
- Category:Requests (Tagalog): Tagalog entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User tl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tagalog.
- Category:Tagalog templates: Tagalog templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
Pages in category "Tagalog language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 41 languages