Last modified on 11 November 2012, at 14:15
↑Jump back a section
- The planet Venus as seen in the eastern sky around dawn.
- The evening star is the morning star.
- 1979, Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher, “The Rainbow Connection”, The Muppet Movie, Henson Associates and ITC Entertainment
- Who said that every wish would be heard and answered / When wished on the morning star? / Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it / And look what it's done so far.
- (planet Venus as seen around dawn): Phosphorus
planet Venus as seen around dawn
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked