What means "q" in such medical statement : Oral acetaminophen 2 g q 12 h. Adam
- I have found : q = every (as in q 8 hours), but why q means every ( probably from latin ?). Adam
Last modified on 13 September 2010, at 12:44
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
rfd-sense: Proper noun, 2 senses: One derived from Star Trek, other a name of some conference. The first might be includable if it meets attributive use, eg, from groups. The other would be called spam if it came from a for-profit entity. DCDuring TALK 18:08, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Deleted the Star Trek sense. Fictional alien race only in that series. Equinox ◑ 21:48, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
- Delete the Star Trek sense. Isn't there another meaning; something along the lines of a supposed common text from which the Gospels were written? BedfordLibrary 15:10, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
- And it's there under Q#Abbreviation.--Prosfilaes 06:22, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Deleted conference sense. Striking.—msh210℠ (talk) 18:11, 31 August 2010 (UTC)