Hah, I should have checked hiccup's etymology and older spellings before labeling the version with 'k' as plain wrong.
Appreciate your work. Cheers!
I don't think that's a real word. I could find no other instances of it other than being part of someone's online handle. The user that created that entry also added what appears to be incorrect information to meese. --Ixfd64 (talk) 20:25, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
- Probably so. I've RFVed it just to be sure, as there are some actual uses on the Web. Equinox ◑ 20:53, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
all the way to the bankEdit
- They both seem quite uncommon, so to me they feel more like a pun/joke that these people thought of independently, and not a phrase in general use in the language. Yeah you could find three citations. Equinox ◑ 19:55, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
I appreciate the work you do here. You should probably get paid or something. When looking in terms of voluntary work your contributions seem exceptional. Pass a Method (talk) 11:01, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Sometimes I'm bored and it's anaesthetic, and sometimes I really enjoy doing it. In about a week I'll be both working and studying again so will have slightly less time. Equinox ◑ 21:42, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
Empty quotation categoriesEdit
- Thanks. But I love a bit of deleting
:Dand it'll stop me accidentally re-opening the same category links. Equinox ◑ 22:08, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Done Equinox ◑ 17:56, 21 September 2014 (UTC)