This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so. See Wiktionary’s criteria for inclusion.
verb "# (soccer) To kick hard and far with the toes", noun "Such a kick". --Volants 17:22, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- Added one citation each for verb and noun. Seems to exist, but might be too rare. Equinox ◑ 17:27, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- FWIW we used to use this lots and lots when we were kids, but orally. So if it is attestable it could be toe-poke or toe poke I suppose. Perhaps North of England slang, dunno. Mglovesfun (talk) 17:38, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- Kept as alternative form of toe-poke. --Moppo 09:44, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Cited both. —RuakhTALK 15:49, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Passed. - -sche (discuss) 06:19, 26 April 2011 (UTC)