Wiktionary talk:Tutorial (Formatting)
This tutorial was obviously copied from Wikipedia, so many of the links, and some of the instructions, were no longer relevant (IMHO). I rewrote some sections, changing the obvious stuff. (Some might think I've overlinked the article.)
Here's what I removed completely:
- For example, the article Northwest Ordinance starts:
- "The Northwest Ordinance became law on July 13..."
- or to use bold italics if it is the subject of an article when it is first mentioned in the article. For example, the article The Lord of the Rings starts:
- "The Lord of the Rings is an epic fantasy story by J. R. R. Tolkien, a sequel to his earlier work, The Hobbit."
Someone should do likewise to the other pages of the tutorial, as needed.
- Dcljr 03:48, 3 Aug 2004 (UTC)Last modified on 3 August 2004, at 03:48