- Alternative spelling of Wyandot.
- 1915 October 26, “WASHINGTON, Oct. 25.”, New York Times:
- As they approached Knaggs recognised among them Jack Brandy, a Wyandotte chief, and George Blue Jacket, a Shawnee chief. - History of the Knaggs family of Ohio and Michigan
Wyandotte (plural Wyandottes)
- A breed of poultry.
- The Wyandotte is the classic example of a fine breed which has been spoiled through over-concentration on eggs to the detriment of other characteristics. (See ref. p39.)
- 1962: C.Arthur Pearson. Pictorial Poultry-Keeping. Cox & Wyman Ltd (2nd ed.)
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language