Last modified on 9 October 2013, at 05:52
ants in one's pants (plural only)
- (idiomatic) To be agitated and constantly fidgeting.
- (idiomatic) To be sexually excited.
To be agitated and fidgety
- Dutch: hebben de kriebel in zijn gat
- French: avoir le feu aux fesses (to have the fire at the buttocks) (1), avoir chaud aux fesses (fr) (2)
- German: Hummeln im Hintern haben (de) (to have bumblebees in one's backside)
- Portuguese: ter fogo no rabo (to have the fire in the tail)
- Russian: шило в заднице (šílo v zádnice) (awl in the ass)
- Spanish: tener hormigas en la cola (to have ants in the bottom)