- Spacious and convenient; roomy and comfortable.
- Our house is much more commodious than our old apartment.
- 1854, Charles Dickens, Hard Times
- The emphasis was helped by the speaker's square wall of a forehead, which had his eyebrows for its base, while his eyes found commodious cellarage in two dark caves, overshadowed by the wall.
- Adapted to its use or purpose, or to wants and necessities; suitable.
spacious and convenient
adapted to its use or purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.