double-ended (not comparable)
- Having two ends.
- This double-ended arrow appears to point in two directions.
- We created a computer version of the card game using a double-ended queue.
- (rail transport, of a train) to have a locomotive at each end
- (rail transport, of a multiple unit) to have a driving cab at each end
- (rail transport, of a train or multiple unit) to have a driver at each end
- (rail transport: have a driver at each end): step back
- Simple past tense and past participle of double-end.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language