- (Canada) IPA(key): /ˌɛkstrətɚˈɛstriəl/
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌɛk.stɹə.təˈɹɛst.ɹi.əl/
CA synth (file)
- Hyphenation: extra‧terrestrial
- Originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; alien to Earth or its environment.
originating from outside of the Earth
extraterrestrial (plural extraterrestrials)
- A being originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; an alien
2012 May 24, Nathan Rabin, “Film: Reviews: Men In Black 3”, The Onion AV Club:
- Smith returns in Men In Black 3 as a veteran agent of a secret organization dedicated to policing the earth’s many extraterrestrials.
- See also Wikisaurus:extraterrestrial
being originating from outside of the Earth