Last modified on 21 June 2013, at 01:38
full of crap (comparative more full of crap, superlative most full of crap)
- (idiomatic, vulgar, pejorative) in reference to someone who speaks or writes nonsense or untruths
- Don't listen to him - I think he's full of crap!
- 1930, Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, Congressional edition: Utility Corporations, U.S. General Printing Office, page 860:
- I think the old guy is full of crap and what he has done in the years wouldn't help any organization much.
- 1939, John Steinbeck, In dubious battle, The Modern Library, New York, page 245:
- None of this sounds reasonable to me. So far it sounds like a sock full of crap.